1. Be responsible for the formulation of product test plan and test specification;
2. Be responsible for the development, debugging and verification of new product wafer test and finished product test program;
3. Be responsible for the analysis of test data and writing test reports or other related documents;
4. Be responsible for testing and analyzing the failed products, and assist in handling technical problems in circuit production process.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering, microelectronics, automation, communication, measurement and control technology, etc., with more than two years' working experience;
2. Be familiar with IC test flow, test principle and method;
3. Be familiar with the basic principles of digital circuits and analog circuits, familiar with electronic components, and have the ability of welding electronic components;
4. Have experience in C and C++ programming, and be able to complete basic bottom-level programming;
5. Master the use of PCB drawing software, and independently designed multi-layer PCB;
6. Experience in developing ATE test platforms (TR6836, S50, Chroma3380, STS8200, etc.) is preferred;
7. Proactive, responsible, conscientious and careful, good team spirit.
Email address of resume: email@example.com